Home Forums

Forums

All Forums directory

This forum is for members only.

• Forum
    • Topics
    • Treehouse Forum
      Forum Guidelines:
      • Consistent with the GNE, do not use emoticons!
      • Keep it clean.
      • This forum exists so that you can make flesh and blood connections in real life. Buddy up and find a partner to perform the Gaian Tantra Vow with.
      • Bear in mind, as long as we all love Sophia, and hate the enemies of life with one mind, we do not have to agree with each other on any other topic. Be pristine and copacetic in the forum.
    • Reply To: The Immaterial3 days, 17 hours ago

MedicineBird

• NUgenics
      NUgenics Intro
      The Wisdom Goddess teaching the “Seven Liberal Arts.” Pen and parchment drawing, Austria, c 1175.
      Philosophy Nourishing the Liberal Arts, crowned, holding open books in right hand and scepter in left hand. Flowing from the center of her breast are seven wavy lines to personifications of the seven Liberal Arts: Arithmetic, Logic, Grammar, Music, Rhetoric, Geometry, Astronomy. The figures are all enclosed in ring of clouds; outside the ring of clouds and flanking Philosophy are stars and personifications of sun and moon.
      § This unit page introduces the Seven Lovely Arts, the Sophianic makeover of the Seven liberal Arts, an educational trope of the European Middle Ages.

The Rule of Psyche The beauty of the story you love matches, and generates, the power to live it.

The Coefficient of Psyche The psyche writes the narrative for the body, and the body reads the progress of the psyche. Biology is the coefficient of biography. Whatever is truly moral becomes organic.

The Hamer Circuit illustrates these principles:
      Again, this is a rough draft with a better version to be provided. The audio commentary walks you through this diagram.
      _______________________________ Notes from our first Nugenics meeting:

Discussion on Day 4 — Second Shodashi Shift 2019

Sundari, “Beautiful One” Who Enhances the Three Realms of Desire, Form, and Formlessness

Desire – Food Form – Structure Formlessness – Everything you don’t need

NU ::: Natal Ultimate.

The Natal Ultimate is the default setting of body and mind at birth. Neoteny and the Alien Intrusion disrupts the Natal Ultimate. NUgenics is a set of practices that aim to restore you to the Natal Ultimate, ideal health of sound mind and sound body.   7 Branches of NUgenics – Spectrum of Bodily Arts
      1. German New Medicine 2. Body Work: Structural Integration, Chiropractic, Myofascial Release, et al. 3. Pharmacopeia: homeopathy, herbs, hedgerow medicine 4. Sound Therapy, Psycho-Acoustics, Animal Magnetism (Mesmer) 5. Nutrition, including ketosis and autophagy 6. Movement Therapy, Martial Arts, Dance! 7. Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) converted into Gaian Autogenics
      Wisdom of the Body. Hold certain principles in common. Two principles of NU 1. Everything we do is intended to restore NU 2. Restore and hold balance – As within, so without. SATTVA in the calibration Support the healing symptoms: SARS = support and recovery system. Healing must be reflected in relationships. Healing the field of relationships The four modalities of LOVE Self Love Intimacy – One on One Love for Group Love for Humanity – Ultimacy —> Only realized through act of imagination.  
    • Reply To: Dr. Hamer talks about ‘Mein Studentenmädchen’3 weeks, 1 day ago

Grace

• The Rookie Room
      18 November 2023

A gathering ("kettle") of hawks perched on cactus

Recently, I closed the longstanding PT forum for registered guests, uncertain of what to do next. I found too much off-message chatter there for my preferences. Nevertheless, I recognize the value of an on-line venue where newcomers can comment, raise questions, and trade views on PT. As the Aeonic Mother advised in 2008, "Make yourself comfortable and watch your boundaries." So, what would be a comfortable setting for visitors to meet and communicate, keeping within specific boundaries? How about this: Registered guests are welcome to start threads and post on existing threads here in The Rookie Room on the condition that all contributions align strictly with two intentions: to approach PT and learn what the practices involve, and to engage experimentally in the practices. To be clear, the fundamental practices are:
      ONE: Follow the lunar cycles (Dakini shifts) by observation of the Moon in the sky and/or track the shifts imaginatively by picturing the transit of the Moon through the constellations TWO: Learn the format and functions of the Shakti Cluster app and practice using it THREE: Do the Gaian Tantric Vow
      You will find technical instructions and orientation on these practices in the blocks and units in 16 Planetary Tantra. By enrolling on that course you get access to all that material for free. Have you tried to observe the sunset crescent in its first appearance in the West after sunset, signalling the Dakini on shift? Do you experience viewing problems due to your location in an urban area, or due to weather conditions? Do you know that you can follow the shift imaginatively using the Rimsite model of the constellations? Have you tried to picture the lunar transit in the sky even though you cannot observe it? How you been able to note the emphatic moments of each shift timed to the Fibonacci Series: Days 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 to the new moon (invisible) that completes the shift? Have you been able to detect in external omens and events in your own psyche the mood, themes, instructions and intentions specific to each Dakini? Do you have a hand-held SC App, the "zapper" for interactivity with the intelligence of the mother planet? Any one of these and other issues might have faced you if you are engaged in the practice. On the other hand, if you are only beginning to get interested in PT, you may have questions about how to approach it and what you can expect to find in the practice and the immense body of material that supports it. Even before you get involved, some questions will certainly come to mind. This is the place to air them. "Rookie" is slang for a young member of a law enforcement, a fledgling cop, or a new member of a military team. I apply it here to mean an apprentice in PT, or someone considering to come into the practice at the apprentice level. A rook is a member of the crow family, a common small bird.  If there were an avian totemic mascot for rookies in PT, I deem the hawk to be more apt. A gathering of hawks is called a kettle. So the Rookie Room is the kettle or cauldron where you can  gather and stir up some passion for PT.  

• Reply To: Mirita/Kalki RAM Sunset Crescent April 9, 20244 days, 11 hours ago

Chtapodi

• Sexual Tantra
      Sexual Tantra is not "Tantric sex." Learn that difference and you can legitimately claim the first degree of sexual enlightenment. I introduce this thread for all those, including staff and visitors alike, who would benefit from an open, polite, and revealing discussion of first-hand experiences of kundalini or what you may have taken for such. I will personally delete any salacious remarks or quarrelsome comments. To get the topic rockin' 'n rollin', I propose that you take a look at the vid below, going to 27m if you can't stand to watch the entire clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgEoDt_Duc As for the serpent power, you get it through your feet in tolerable doses, naturally. You get it in and out of sex basically in two modalities: melt and surge. Melt is best, and ideally shared. Surge can be a challenge. I can assure you that it hurts. Or better said, it smarts. It jolts and starts. It is unbearable and yet somehow you bear it. That ecstasy verges on pain, but it feels so good you want to die in it. Apart from my own first-hand experiences, which are many and diverse, I can also attest to witnessing the surge blast through others with convulsive force. On one occasion, it happened to someone in the presence of a cording in the Serrania de Ronda, Andalucia. This cording: A feature of this cording, not shown here, was a loose thread hanging down vertically. It was left that way intentionally. Feeling mischievous, the Nagual told the creature for whom this cording had been constructed to hold the end of the thread if she wanted to feel 40,000 volts. The convulsions that followed lasted about 40 minutes with some spectacular special effects: for instance, I watched her shapeshift back to the age of fifteen or so, complete with a face showing altered features and adolescent complexion problems, and then warp shift again through her twenties and thirties back to her current age. The cording was on a steep hillside and at one point she nearly rolled out of my reach down to the bottom of the ravine, thirty feet below. On a different occasion, and in a rather more lascivious setting, another specimen of the female gender went into thrashings so strong that I had to lay on top of her to keep her from crashing off the bed and cracking her skull on the floor. So much for surge. I advise you to cultivate melt. I know that I am probably opening quite a can of kundalini words with this thread. Let's see how you handle it. The fact that the essential intel on this topic is now, and always will be, for staff only may annoy some visitors. The truth is, what I can tell the world about kundalini and sexual Tantra came to me at considerable price. I earned what I know, I came through it with my sanity intact, and what I can say now about it doesn't come free. shivering regards to all, JLL
    • a personal experience that I took for -maybe- kundalini2 years ago

Zuki

Generated with Passion and Intention.  Copyright John Lamb Lash. 2018 - 2024.